360 Assessment and Momentor
This package combines the intelligence of an Envisia Learning 360-degree assessment with the structure and on-going support of Momentor for delivering real behavior change. The addition of Momentor to a 360-degree assessment program has been proven to increase action by as much as 100% to 200%.
- Hassle-Free Online Administration and Reporting. You give us participant names, email addresses and preferences, and we’ll handle the rest.
- Online & telephone support. At your service to answer questions, solve problems and ensure your schedule is maintained
- Unlimited Raters. Current record: 134
- Customizable Rater Labels / Categories
- Flexible reporting options
- Co-branding. Use your logo and color on the questionnaire and report
- Guided competency selection, goal setting & action planning
- Online two-way communication with coaches, managers, etc
- Automated reminders keep participants focused on goals
- Unlimited Goal Feedback surveys to measure change
- Curated competency-based resource library with 2500+ resources
- 12-month subscription to Momentor
$350 per Participant
We do not recommend purchasing any 360-degree assessment (ours or anyone else’s) without the benefit of Momentor. This is because adding Momentor to a 360-degree assessment program has been proven, over and over again, to substantially increase the rate of behavior change in organizations – which is the real goal of most 360-degree assessment programs. But if all you need is a 360-degree assessment, ours cannot be beat.
$195 per Participant
Pricing Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We typically invoice at the end of your project and we accept payment in the form of checks, Visa, Mastercard or American Express
Are there any other costs that are not included other than shipping of printed reports to us?
For the majority of projects, there are no additional costs beyond what you see on this page. There are a couple exceptions:
- If you are using CustomView with your own competencies and you wish to use a non-standard report format, there may be customization costs.
- If you need printed reports, the first copy is free. Additional printed reports are $25 each.
- We usually send all reports to you for distribution. If you would like us to send each individual report directly to participants, additional fees do apply.
- Do you have volume discounts for large quantity purchases?
Yes. Volume discounts start at quantities of 201+ and must be pre-purchased. Contact us at (800) 335-0779 or email .
- Do I pay extra for adding new raters?
Never! You can have as many raters as you want. Our current record is 134.
- What do you charge for an individual feedback session to debrief the 360 assessment report?
A one-on-one 90-minute feedback and facilitation session is $350. You can find more information about this service here: One-on-One 360 Feedback Facilitation Service
- What do you charge if we need help to design and develop our own 360 assessment?
Pricing for the design and development of a custom 360 feedback assessment varies on the complexity of the project. Please contact us for more detail.
Have Questions or Ready to
Call Dr. Ken Nowack, assessment author and head of R&D. You'll get the right answers from the best person to give them.
800-335-0779 ext 2 or
If you prefer to just get started, you can reach client services at 800-335-0779 ext 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have over 100 users, please call for our volume pricing.
We also offer custom assessments that are priced on an individual basis.
Like us? Please refer us!
At Envisia Learning, we do very little marketing. Instead we spend our resources helping you drive behavior change, whether it's with our books, our blog, our amazing products or our awesome customer support. We count on happy clients to help us grow by referring us to others.
Share the love.
Refer us to others.