One-on-one 360 Feedback Facilitation
Greatly increase your participants’ chance of success with Envisia Learning’s 360 Feedback Facilitation service. We help manage emotions, answer questions and guide the participant in choosing the best competencies and goals on which to focus.
We’ll meet one-on-one with each of your participants to help:
- Interpret the 360 assessment report.
- Select the two or three competencies that are most likely to make the greatest difference in the employee’s effectiveness.
- Set specific, measurable, actionable goals.
- Utilize our online goal setting and progress-sharing tool.
Understanding feedback from a 360 assessment and using it to select appropriate areas of focus for behavior change is an acquired skill that few program participants possess. Left alone to interpret the results of an assessment, executives and employees can become defensive and focus solely on their failings. Many lack both motivation and understanding of what to do next.
Let Envisia Learning’s behavior change experts get your employees on the right path for real improvement.
One-on-one 90-minute 360 Feedback Facilitation: $350 per person.
Train the Trainer
If your company has one or more trainers on staff, we can teach you to become your own in-house facilitators.
Our half-day facilitation training includes an introduction to:
- Methodology of 360 feedback
- Interpretation of 360 assessments
- Selection of competencies
- Goal setting & action planning
- Use of our online goal setting and progress-sharing tool.
Half-Day Train the Trainer program: Call Ken Nowack at 800-335-0779*
* We believe in being transparent on pricing, but there are many variables with these training programs. Give us a call and we’ll put together a custom quote. You can also couple our Train the Trainer program with a more comprehensive full-day introduction to Goal Setting and Feedback workshop. Ask Ken about that.
Call us today for more information about our 360 Feedback Facilitation services.
(800) 335-0779 or
Envisia Learning has provided 360 consulting assistance to a number of our management team over the last few years and the efforts have been consistently well done, cost efficient, and effective.- Mike Valenti, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, 101 Communications
Need More Than One Session?
Learn about our Executive Coaching services. Improve effectiveness of your executive training programs by 60% or more.Learn More
Find out more about 360 facilitation
- Factors that Impact Effective 360 Feedback: Part I
Ratings Inconsistency and Perceptual Distortion Make 360 Feedback Challenging.
- Factors that Impact Effective 360 Feedback: Part II
What Really Matters About Multi-User Feedback
- Why We Need a 360 on 360 Feedback
Another Look in the Mirror: Does 360 Feedback Really Work?
- The Fallacy of Average Scores in 360 Feedback
- Five Myths of 360 Feedback
Call us today for more information about our
360 Feedback Facilitation services.
800-335-0779 ext 2 or