Privacy, Security and Data Protection Policy
Envisia Learning, Inc. & Envisia Learning, Ltd. ("Envisia"), the creators of the EnvisiaLearning.com website (the "Website"), have created this Privacy, Security and Data Protection Policy to demonstrate our commitment to ensuring the privacy and security of the information that you share with us. This document describes how and for what purposes we collect and use personal data from visitors to the Website (i.e. information or data about a particular visitor who can be identified from that data or from it together with other information which is in, or is likely to come into, our possession):
What information is collected?
To download our free resources, get a demo of our products or try our assessments we sometimes will ask you to provide personal information, such as your name, company, job title, address, contact telephone number and e-mail address so that we can properly communicate with you.
In a separate automatic operation our web servers will collect your IP address and details of the website where you came from before entering the Website.
This information may be used by us from time to time to:
- work out how many times the Website has been visited; and
- record which parts of the Website have been visited so its content and layout can be improved.
How is this information used?
The information you provide us with is used to enhance the Website and provide our services to you. In addition contact, demographic and profile data collected from your details and use of the Website may be used to:
- tailor your visit to the Website;
- show you content that we think you might be interested in;
- contact you and send you information regarding our services and changes to our services;
- send you e-mails on various matters, including about upcoming corporate events;
- contact you regarding careers opportunities;
- contact you if we need to resolve support issues;
- provide us with broad demographic data; and
- provide us with information in order to develop new features and services.
We have put procedures in place which seek to ensure that we will not pass any information which could be used to identify you to any third party. We do, however, aggregate all of the data we obtain from our users for statistical analysis and research which may be used at a corporate, national or global level by ourselves or we may provide it to third parties.
How do we make sure that your personal information is secure?
Security and privacy of data are an essential part of the solution. To this end, we use access authentication and server security to protect your data. When you provide us with your details these will be sent to our internal secure network and our private CRM systems.
Please note, however, that we cannot be responsible for security issues generated by the equipment you use to access the Website, or certain circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to hack attacks, denial of service attacks, the effect of viruses or other harmful or malicious programs or vandalism of services.
Who can I contact for more information?