What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. These are designed to help the site remember information about you and your preferences.
How do we use them?
Note: None of the cookies used on our website collect personally identifiable information about you.
The types of cookies we use
- Session Cookies
- These are stored in your device's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies
- These are stored in your device’s memory until they expire or are deleted. These cookies are used to collect statistical information, how visitors use our website and their preferences.
- Third-party cookies
- Envisia Learning works with selected companies to provide additional content and services, for example Google Analytics. These companies may also set cookies on our behalf.
- Sharing with social networks
- Social media channels (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube amongst others) may set a cookie on your device when you use the sharing buttons on our website.
- A full list of the cookies that we use can be found in the table below.
Cookies we use Name Expiration Purpose Google Analytics and statcounter _ga _gat _gid _utmc sc_is_visitor_unique _unique sc_visitor_unique 2 years Session
End of your session
These are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and to track website performance, which we use to help us improve your experience. Session Cookie _envisia_learning_session _cfduid End of your session Used to identify your session on our server so we can securely store information about your location and language while browsing our site. _cfdiud helps to speed up page load times. Persistant Cookie Cookies_accepted 3 years Upon your first access to our website, a banner will appear, asking you to give us your consent to the setting of cookies. Once you click on “accept”, we will place a cookie on your computer and the banner will not appear again as long as the cookie is active. The banner will reappear after 3 years, or upon your next visit to our website if you actively delete the cookie. Persistant Cookie wp-settings-1 wp-settings-time-1 1 year These cookies are set by Wordpress, they support optimised display and the use of the website by the Administrator. Third-Party Cookies eu_cn guest_id tfw_exp End of your session These cookies are set by Twitter for integration purposes, to enable sharing capabilities and to identify and track the website visitors. Third-Party Cookies personalization_id 2 years This cookie is set by Twitter and it allows users to share posts. Third-Party Cookies mbox 2 weeks Cookie used for measuring the performance of page content using A/B split testing.
- Use of contact forms
- You can contact us by using the contact forms available on our website. Our forms require the following information:
- First name, Last Name
- Company Name
- Contact Data (e.g. e-mail address and phone number)
- We collect, process and use the information provided by you exclusively for the processing of your specific request.
- Links to other websites
How to control and delete cookies
You can manage whether to restrict or block cookies through your web browser. The 'Help' function within your browser should tell you how to do so. Alternatively, you can find out more information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet on the following websites:
www.allaboutcookies.org – a comprehensive site sharing information about cookies and how to manage them.
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ - On this website you'll find information about how behavioural advertising works.
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout -To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit
https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies - This information has been written by the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.
Please note that if you decide to block all cookies, your online experience will not be personalised.